Kaylinn is scheduled with the pediatric surgeon for September 22. We had hoped to get her in much sooner but that is the earliest they can get her in. They should be letting us know by the end of today when her other appointments should be (EEG, sleep study, upper GI, etc). She had an appointment with the pediatrician yesterday but that was basically just a follow up. The previous night she seemed to have another slight breathing episode, but it only lasted a few seconds. She then cried the rest of the night so something was definitely bothering her. She didn't really go to sleep till around 5:00 AM. She seemed fine though later when she got up and was fine at the pediatrician's office. About an hour after we left the hospital though she started vomiting. We took her back to the hotel but she continued to throw up so we called the pediatrician back. She said to give her only pedialyte and if she continued, then to take her to the ER. We took her to the ER later that evening as it seemed to only be getting worse. They admitted her and ran some tests, did an X-ray of her stomach, and gave her some anti-vomiting medication. Everything checked out fine so they decided we should take her back to the hotel. She slept fine through the night and is back to her perky little self this morning. So again, back to the waiting. Please keep praying. We're hoping to get these tests and all taken care of as soon as possible but the doctor has basically said this could all end up taking a month or more! We are having to make some decisions now as to what we will do next (Rickson stay or return to Pohnpei, etc.) as we have the other children and our ministry back home. Please pray with us that God will make it clear what we should do.